How to Enter
Before entering Dust Hustle™ you must know what bike you will be riding and have a photo of it ready to send in. If you don’t already have the bike, you must ensure it will be suitable for the category of ticket that you purchase. You must also have the appropriate saftey gear. If you haven’t already, read the EVENT RULES HERE.
WHAT TO DO
- Purchase your Dust Hustle™ rider ticket online and select a class to ride in
- Email a photo of your bike with it’s basic specs and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 7 DAYS!
- Ellaspede will confirm your entry via email once your bike photo is received. Entrants not confirmed will receive email notification and a full ticket refund
- Get ready for the best damn dusty time on two wheels
Your entry is not confirmed until you send in your bike photo/specs and receive an email confirmation from Ellaspede. Simply purchasing a ticket does not guarantee entry to this event and rider tickets will be refunded if you are not confirmed WITHIN 7 DAYS!
Given the demand for rider tickets in recent years (you just couldn’t form an orderly line could you!) in 2017 Dust Hustle™ rider tickets will be sold ONLINE ONLY through an online ticketing provider. Engaging an external ticketing supplier means getting a rider ticket is now easier and fairer for everyone.
- These events will sell out, please ensure you send in your bike photo/specs ASAP to confirm your entry.
- If you don’t get your bike approved you won’t be able to ride and your entry will be refunded.
- One bike per rider. You will not be able to enter multiple bikes in different categories.
- One rider per bike. Sharing a bike with another rider is not permitted.
- Class categories are subject to change pending entrant numbers.
- You must be 16 or over to ride this event.
- You will need to purchase a $30 Motorcycling Australia day licence if you don’t already have a current Motorcycling Australia yearly licence. The day licence can be purchased on the day (CASH ONLY).